[TRNSYS-users] error for TRNbuild, forrtl:severe(28)

siamak khorrami s.khorrami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:59:25 PDT 2009

Dear Friends
I'm a new user to trnsys.When I want to use TRNbuild, and press f8 to
calculate, it gives me an error like this" forrtl:severe(28) Close
error,Unit10,file"unknown", image pc  routine line source. gentrn.dll
1010D519 Unknown unknown unknown.

So the output is not compelete file. And also the connections between some
icons in assembly window are not activated.

Whould you please hepl me what this error mean and what i should do to solve
it?

Sicerely
Siamak Khorrami