[TRNSYS-users] open iisibat files with simulation studio

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Mar 18 01:23:19 PDT 2009

Hi Laurent,

This message usually indicates that you try to open the file with an older version of Studio than the one you used to create it - you could try the latest update available at http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/user-resources/index.html <http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/user-resources/index.html>

If it still doesn't open, you can send me your file to look at.

Werner