[TRNSYS-users] Type 712

dominique1005 at hotmail.com dominique1005 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:57:20 PST 2009

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a problem with Type 712.

I'd like to use 5 HX pipes, so I changed the parameter "number of HX pipes" to 5.
Then I created an external file that contains the pipe layout (pipe configuation).

But, when I 'run' the program, errors are found in the deck.
The exact message is:
" Bad or missing data on control card. TRNSYS understood a keyword and is looking for
additional information for that keyword, but cannot find it. The control is in "reported information" below.
  Reported information: ASSIGN Pipe Layout.txt ".

Does anybody know what am I doing wrong?

Below I wrote a part of my pipe layout:

0.025 8 9 1
0.025 7 9 1
0.025 7 8 1