[TRNSYS-users] FW: Message

dominique1005 at hotmail.com dominique1005 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 03:16:50 PST 2009

From: dominique1005 at hotmail.com
To: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Subject: Message
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:06:38 +0000

Dear Tnsys users,

I have some problems to run my project with TRNSYS 16.
It is a building simulation project with type 56.

My goal is to provide the heating demand of the building using a water to water heat pump (type 668).
Also I  use radiant floor (type 712) to provide the heat into the building.

My problem is right there!
I want to heat a 84 m2 surface, hence I have to use a multiple system of type 712.

How can I do that ?
- Use several unique icons of type 712 ? OR
- Change the parameter of type 712: number of HX pipe ?

I've also used a diverter (type 647)     (outlet temperature & flow rate →  inlet fluid temperature and flow rate)

and a mixer (type 649)                                         ( outlet fluid temerature & flow rate → temperature at inlet, flow rate at inlet)because of the multiple temperatures and flow rates.
My last question is, if I eventually use several unique icons of 712,

how could I connect the several "surface temperature" to the "TSOIL_SLAB",

and the "temperature of the zone" to the "cover temperature" of the type 712.
Any suggestions are welcome.Thanks a lot in advance.Best regards,Kiki.

Φέρτε τους φίλους σας από το Facebook και το Hotmail στον Messenger ΤΩΡΑ! Κάντε κλικ εδώ!