[TRNSYS-users] chilled beams simulation in trnsys

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Fri Jun 26 01:01:25 PDT 2009

Hello.

You probably need to to write a component model for the chilled beams which will
output the chilled beam capacity based on the zone temperature, entering
chilled water temperature and chilled water flowrate.  You have to define a new
gain type in Type56 and implement it in "Other Gains" which will read the
chilled beam capacity from the chilled beam model through the inputs of Type56.
 The calculated new zone temperature can then be used as the input for the
chilled beam model for new iteration until convergence is reached.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong