[TRNSYS-users] virtual windows

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Thu Jun 25 05:52:31 PDT 2009

I've had the same problem. I think there is an error in the descritption
file for that window.
I did'nt search a lot, because now I use the "no glazing = open" from
the trnsys base library.

Regards.

Thibaut

Sujet :
[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)
De :
"Marga Roig" <m.roig at immosolar.com>
Date :
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:16:08 +0200

Pour :
"trnsys-users" <trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu>

Dear Trnsys users,

We are using Type56 in order to model a building. In some walls we
define a 90% window area. The window type we choose is the “Virtual
(open or nonexistent) Window” from the TESS library. Unfortunately, an
error occurs at the beginning of the simulation.

The error message is:

“niglasdata: value negative or greater then 1 for nonvisual absorption
W4_front was found after fitting for Window-ID : abs_nonvis=
-.0008717874 at angle = 0”

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Marga.

*IMMOSOLAR** **Active** **Building** Technologies, S.L.*

Gran Via Puig des Castellet, 1-BLq.1-2º

E-07180 Santa Ponsa (Calvià), Mallorca-SPAIN

Phone: +34 971 693 466

Fax: +34 971 693 613

E-Mail: m.roig at immosolar.com

Homepages: www.abt-immosolar.com / <http://www.abt-immosolar.com%20/>
www.immosolar.com

*We are the official partner of the Internationale Bauausstellung
(**International** **Building** Exhibition) for carbon-neutral urban
development. For more information see: IBA website
<http://www.iba-hamburg.de/> **and IBA image brochure
<http://www.iba-hamburg.de/bilder_dokumente/dokumente/basispresse/imagebroschuere_download_en.pdf>
.*

* *