[TRNSYS-users] Water-to-water heat pump

philippe forest phil_forest at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:54:28 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am using a water-to-water heat pump (type 668) to simulate an existing installation. I have the performance sheet and the capacity data from the manufacturer depend on temperature and the flow at the source and the load. I would like to know if it’s possible to specify the mass flow of the source and load on the Type 668. Do you have any other suggestion to make my way around this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Philippe Forest
Graduate student École de Technologie Supérieure
Montréal, Canada