[TRNSYS-users] Type 557: Different borehole configurations

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Fri Jun 12 06:06:19 PDT 2009

Chun Kwong and Mathieu,

Thank you both for replying. I am, however, not sure if the superposition
borehole model is available for TRNSYS 16, or who is distributing it.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
06/12/2009 02:13 PM

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
cc

Subject
Re: [TRNSYS-users] Type 557: Different borehole configurations

Hello, Knut.

If you want to model a borefield with all the boreholes aligned in a line,
Type557 may not be suitable, and you need to use other components.  There
is an
alternative called superposition borehole model (SBM) available in Trnsys
as
far as I know.  You may ask your dealer.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong

Quoting knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no: