[TRNSYS-users] Thermal Store model with internal HE coils

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 9 10:32:07 PDT 2009

Ben,We routinely model tanks exactly like the one you are describing (BoilerMate's etc.) for solar thermal applications.  We use the Type 534 model found in the TESS Storage Tank library; fitting the HX parameters to match the published performance results at different flow rates and temperatures.JeffJeff Thornton President - TESS, LLC 22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370Madison WI 53703 USA Phone: 608-274-2577 Fax: 608-278-1475 E-mail: thornton at tess-inc.com Web: www.tess-inc.com
----- Original Message -----From: "Ben Sutton" >;ben at mendipclimb.org.uk