[TRNSYS-users] creating a new type

Lotfi Ziani lotfi.ziani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:10:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I created a new type of Electrolyser controller using Compaq visual FORTRAN
6.6. But when I tried to run the project in which I include the type I
recieve this messege in the simulation log :"  105: a type was called in the
TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found
in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link
the TYPE or remove it from the input file"
But I found the dll file in both : C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16_1\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs
and :C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\UserLib\DebugDLLs

thanks for the help.

Best Re