[TRNSYS-users] Type 60 heat exchanger

L.Mei at lboro.ac.uk L.Mei at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 09:18:01 PDT 2009

Dear All,

Recently, I am simulating a system with one heater exchanger in Type60f_2 (thermal storage tank) connected  to a pump and a solar collector.  But, the value of UAHx for this Hx is not convergent. I have used different size and the conductivity coefficient, it is still very difficult to converge. So, the calculated outlet Temp of this exchanger is wrong.

Would any one who has the experience with this problem can tell me what key factors can be determined to sort out it?

May Thanks!

Li Mei
CREST
Loughborough University