[TRNSYS-users] Betr.: Re: Experience with Road Energy Systems?

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 2 12:10:37 PDT 2009

Dear Henk,

In a separate email, I will send you the list of parameters/inputs/outputs
for the model. This current model assumes uniform soil properties around
and above the ground heat exchanger; however, my colleague could possibly
alter the component to make it suitable for your applications.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy