[TRNSYS-users] attic for Type 56

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Jun 1 09:25:44 PDT 2009

Dear Marshall,

Please realize that you set your angles in your Type15 weather reader and
radiation processor, and that in TRNBuild you simply name orientations for
these walls. Thus, in Type15, you would define both of the surfaces with
the same 45 degree angle, but the surfaces would have different azimuths
(0 degrees for south(facing the equator), and 180 or -180 for north(facing
away from the equator). I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy