[TRNSYS-users] multiple inverters

Redpath David D.Redpath at ulster.ac.uk
Mon Jul 27 23:44:29 PDT 2009

Hi,
   I've had a go at assembling some components in the simulation studio the attached project file shows roughly what I'm trying to do (I hope!).
Questions
1) Would it be better to use the combined PV inverter model or have separate PV and Inverters?
2) As my actual system uses 4 inverters how can I make them common with the main power conditioning unit? I can't link these in the simulation studio. In the real system this controls whether we use power from the PV array, battery array, mains or diesel generator.

Any input appreciated.

Regards,
        David

David Redpath
Research Associate thermal energy storage
Centre for Sustainable Technologies
Room 28A02
School of the Built Environment
University of Ulster