[TRNSYS-users] creating a type!

Antoine Langlois antoine.langlois at polymtl.ca
Wed Jul 22 08:46:16 PDT 2009

Hi,
I just created a type for trnsys 16.  When I build my fortran file I
don't get  any errors or warnings! But when I try to run it in the
simulation studio, I get the fatal error message:

 *** Fatal Error at time   :         1.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file
but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an
external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link
the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  : Reported by LINKCK

An external .dll was created since I got this message:

*** Notice at time        :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    Message               : The following Types were loaded from
"Type848.dll": Type848

 I did the same procedure for other types and I had no problem. But this
time, something is wrong, and I don't know what. Could it be something
about the simulation time? Because as you can see, the fatal error
occurs at time = 1 and not at time = 0

Can someone help me with that. It's just the second type that I try to
create.
Thank you very much!

Antoine Langlois
candidate to M.Sc.A.