[TRNSYS-users] [SPAM] - HELP: Error creating the wall transfer coefficients - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

Nikolai Artmann nikolai.artmann at 3-plan.ch
Thu Jul 16 01:12:17 PDT 2009

Hello Marshall

I am getting the same error message. Have you found a solution for this?

Also, there are no inputs or outputs to/from Type 56.

When I try to update the building variable list, I get the following
message:

This INF file seems to be created with a wrong version of PREBID.

Is this related to the problem with the wall transfer coefficients?

Thanks, Nikolai

Nikolai Artmann

3-Plan Haustechnik AG, Winterthur
Telefon  052 / 234 70 66