[TRNSYS-users] Load profile / Daily load

dias.marcos at portugalmail.pt dias.marcos at portugalmail.pt
Tue Jul 14 09:23:08 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm havin a problem using the Solar Thermal project.
In this kind of projects, there are 2 items included: "load profile"
and "daily load". In the load profile we must include the water
consumption in an time interval. For example fro 7 to 9 we have 0.2
kg/h. This means that in the 2 hours the total consumption is 0.2 kg
of water...
But, wen we open the "Daily load", we can see the function that tell
us that mdDHW=DHWProfile*200, being the number 200, the daily
consumption.
So, i'm finding this a bit confuse. If we have in the "Load profile",
the water draw for each time interval during the 24h, we have the
total daily consumption. So, why is there this calculation?????

Thanks for the attention!

Best regards,
Marcos Dias