[TRNSYS-users] Control of on active layer

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Mon Jul 13 08:46:21 PDT 2009

Arnaud,

I was thinking that by "pre-heat" you meant this was the air input to an
air handler, then the output of the air handler (to the zone) is
constant and stability is not an issue. But if this air goes directly to
the zone, then yes, Jeff's recommendation of type 2 is better. Any kind
of control where you want to both *read* and *influence* zone
temperature needs a real controller with deadbands of some kind for
stability.

-Cramer