[TRNSYS-users] (Modeling CHP systems in TRNSYS)

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Mon Jul 13 06:53:04 PDT 2009

Giacomo,

I designed/built/tested a biodiesel fueled cogeneration system for my PhD. dissertation at Carnegie Mellon University (www.cmu.edu/iwess), and it was modeled in TRNSYS by Flore Marion, who I have CC'd in this email.

This is a difficult task, plan on spending several months to get to work accurately.

Fred

Fred Betz, PhD., LEED AP
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
608-236-1175
608-444-4857 (c)
fbetz at aeieng.com
www.aeieng.com ( http://www.aeieng.com/ )

>>> giacomo satta <swin at hotmail.it> 7/12/2009 10:09 AM >>>
Dear all, we are two students of Politecnico of Milan and we have a problem: we need to simulate cogeneration in trnsys but we are not able to make this: Does exist any application or any way to do this?

Best regards
Scarica Messenger gratis: comunica, divertiti e condividi rapidamente! ( http://messenger.it/home_comunica.aspx )