[TRNSYS-users] need help...

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Mon Jul 13 06:45:15 PDT 2009

Manoj,

If you have very thin, low-mass walls this can cause a convergence
problem. If you do want to model thin and/or very low-mass walls, just
use the RESISTANCE ONLY wall type.

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth
Transsolar Inc.
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and user comfort in
buildings. Stuttgart - Munich - New York
134 Spring Street Suite 601
New York, NY 10012
212-219-2255
silkworth at transsolar.com