[TRNSYS-users] Control of on active layer

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Thu Jul 9 11:13:39 PDT 2009

Arnaud,

Type 2 is a basic deadband controller with hysteresis ('memory'), set a
deadband of around 2K, so the heat comes on when the temp drops below
20, and goes off when the space hits 22, for example. Use its output to
control the massflow of the active layer.

There's probably an example of how to use this type in one of the
example files, it can be a bit confusing at first to figure out all the
inputs - so check out the examples and documentation.

-Cramer