[TRNSYS-users] SIMULINK to TRNSYS

Hanani Abd Wahab ha65 at students.waikato.ac.nz
Fri Jul 3 16:35:55 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I had some problem to send command form SIMULINK to TRNSYS.

I'd managed to send command from TRNSYS to Matlab and then to
SIMULINK.  However I am stuck when to send back the command form
Simulink to matlab and to TRNSYS.

For example : (this is just the simple idea since I will use for other
type of controller in Simulink)
I want to  multiply data from TRNSYS in Matlab, then I just use the
command like this trnOutputs(1) = MyResult*2;  ---> then the result
will multiply by 2.

If I want do the command in Simulink, I will use Simulink (.mdl) model
, then I will use gain symbol gain=2.  I can plot in Simulink; then my
problem is how to  send the command/result  from the Simulink  to
TRNSYS?

I hope somebody out there can help me.........

Many thanks to all of you,

Regards,

Hanani