[TRNSYS-users] Silly error with Calculator

Carlos Flores cflores at ing.uchile.cl
Wed Jul 1 08:23:34 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,
I'm modelling a solar power plant, using several components from the STEC
library, including the Parabolic Trough field model (396).  I've been using
several calculators to include some heat losses that were not included in
some components.

So far, I've been using 5 different calculators in my model, and with the
last calculation I got the following error:
TRNSYS Message    427 : An OUTPUT from the specified component model has
been written to the global OUT array in a location beyond the allocated
number of outputs from this model. Please check the component carefully to
insure that INFO(6) is set correctly. The simulation has been aborted to
avoid problems caused by over-writing the outputs from other component
models

This error is launched by the Parabolic Trough model, and I don't understand
what really means and what could I do to repair it.  The calculations are
really simple, and I don't see how could it be any problem with them.  Does
anybody knows what causes this problem?

Best regards,

Carlos Flores