[TRNSYS-users] vapor-liquid separator

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jan 20 09:43:33 PST 2009

<I want to partially evaporate water and separate the vapor from the
liquid. Does anybody know if there is a separator available? How can I do
that if I just have a "Split"? Any suggestions? (The idea is to desalinate
water, so part of the water is destilled, and the liquid that isn't
evaporated goes on to the next chamber...)>

There are models that handle many of the common steam components in the
TESS CHP library.  The library does include a steam separator.  Details
and oredering information can be found on the TRNSYS wesite
www.trnsys.com.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC