[TRNSYS-users] type 56 files' organisation

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Wed Jan 14 03:57:12 PST 2009

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm working on a building sim.
I changed my work's directory, because I have a new hard drive dor data.
So I copied pasted all my directory.
I changed all dependencies in the deck file. I changed my building
(airchange rate, etc) and it worked. Now I simulate a heat exchanger, so
I have new inputs for the type 56.
I get an error #103: illegal number of inputs. It seems that it keeps
(somewhere) the old number of inputs and there is a wrong check, because
I've add iputs.
I tried to save as an different name the .bui files. Then Trnuild open
when I run the simulation, and the building is empty. I get an error
"fortran acces" refering to a file (*bld) with the same name but in the
old directory.
*.bld *.trn file were'nt updated, and I don't know how to change them.

Thanks in advance.