[TRNSYS-users] Schedule for Ventilation

#TEO NGUAN TECK# Z050128 at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jan 26 17:20:16 PST 2009

Hi ALL,

I would like to know how to add a schedule to my ventilation. I am currently using a thermostat to activate my external cooling device at setpoint temperatures and I need to add a schedule similar to that of the idealised cooling available in TRNBuild in order to switch off my device outside office hours.

I understand that a schedule can be created in TRNBuild for my building loads, can the same be done for external cooling device?

Any help is deeply appreciated!

PS: To all Chinese users, Happy Lunar New Year!

Nguan Teck
NTU, Singapore