[TRNSYS-users] Parameters of Type 460

bihr yves bihr_yves at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 26 07:54:35 PST 2009

Dear Trnsys users,

Could someone answer my question about type 460 parameters? The results of my simulation are totally illogical...

Thanks you very much.

De: bihr yves <bihr_yves at yahoo.fr>
Objet: [TRNSYS-users] Parameters of Type 460
À: TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu
Date: Mercredi 21 Janvier 2009, 11h33

Dear Trnsys users,

I'm modelling a hypocaust with the type460. But I don't understand the meaning of parameters 6 to 17: surface type 1 – 6 and heat transfer coef. Why are there 6 surface types to define? What is the difference between these surfaces and the surfaces used to define surface conditions? (only 2 in my case). Has someone an idea?

Best regards.