[TRNSYS-users] About Microsoft Visual Studio2008

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Jan 21 10:13:25 PST 2009

Dear Yi Zheng,

I apologize that I forgot to mention that. There is some underlying
problem that the TRNSYS developers are looking into about Type56 DLL and
IVF. We think it is either some kind of memory allocation problem or
compiler setting. We will hopefully have this resolved by the next
release.

David has created an Intel 10.1 solution that people
should be able to expand into the ..\Trnsys16_1\Compilers\ directory,
then build external DLLs.

I will send it in a following email (somewhat large, 3.3 MB). I have been
meaning to post the solution and a tutorial on the SEL TRNSYS website
"when I get some free time."

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. You will obviously now need a
"clean" TRNDLL.dll. Please let me know if you would like me to send that
to you. Otherwise, reinstall TRNSYS to obtain that.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy