[TRNSYS-users] CVF6.6

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Jan 19 09:28:29 PST 2009

Hi Max,

This usually happens when the DLL loaded by TRNSYS is not the one you are currently debugging.

Typically, you re-installed TRNSYS (so it is in release mode) and you compile your .DLL in to .\Uerlib\ DebugDlls.

Or, TRNSYS was in \TRNSYS16 before, now it is under \Program Files\Trnsys16, ... CVF recompiles happily to the wrong directory and silently creates it if it does not exist (while Trnsys doesn't know about it).

When you hit F5 in CVF, the CVF Output window lists all Dlls that are loaded. Check if it loads the one you just compile (e.g. look at the path and date, or, better, delete it and check if it is created at the spot where TRNSYS - the one you execute - loads it.).

Werner