[TRNSYS-users] maybe a bug about TRNOPT's compile

Dapeng Li jiap1120 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:49:29 PST 2009

Dear Matt and Trnsys users,

First thanks Matt for sending Trnsys update version to me. And when I
download and install it, my problems mentioned last email were solved. But
when I recompiled Cvf66.dsw located in "c:\Program
Files\TRNSYS16_1\Compilers\Cvf66", the same error message (refer to
TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 22) appeared in TRNOPT. Then I added the
source code of Type 758 located in "c:\Program
Files\TRNSYS16_1\Optimization\SourceCode" to Cvf66.dsw and recompiled it
again, so everything is ok.

Maybe I understood incorrectly, however I think there may be a bug. I also
found the source code of Type 758 located in "c:\Program
Files\TRNSYS16_1\Optimization\SourceCode" is defferent with that c:\Program
Files\TRNSYS16_1\Tess Models\SourceCode. Both appeared as the TRNOPT was
installed.  The main defference appeared in line 105 - 112 of the source
code and I think the former is correct because it was modified in 2/08.  I
hope the bug can be fix if true.

Best regard!

Dapeng Li