[TRNSYS-users] trouble shooting in TRNSYS

henry cod timetosoarus at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:51:26 PST 2009

Hi Matt, David and to all friendly TRNSYS users,

i have encountered problem in running my simulation. There's two error in the simulation. Both are from Type 534.

Error messages given by the list file:

(i)The storage tank was unable to read the parameter values from the supplied data file.Please check the location and the format of the data file carefully.

(ii)TRNSYS Message 105: A TYPE was called into the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy routine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it form the input file.

Reported information: Reported from LINKCK

i tried locating the file in trnsys\TRNSYS16_1\Tess Models\Plugins\Example_534.dat but to no avail. It still don't work. I wonder if my trnsys file is faulty or is it because of the ASSIGNED value. Perhaps will you mind sending me a workable Type 534 .dat file to try out?

i have attached the "faulty?" TESS Model above. Please help me. Thank you.

Any advice will be deeply appreciated. Thanks again.

Regards.

Ken

Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)

Join the Fantasy Football club and win cash prizes here!
http://fantasyfootball.sg.msn.com