[TRNSYS-users] Type 51a (cooling tower) performance data sample file

ankur khandelwal mnitankur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 07:07:06 PST 2009

Dear Trnsys users,

I am going to simulate a water cooled chillers' plant. The cooling tower
(type 51a), requires a performance data file for cooling tower. But I am
unable to locate sample file for cooling tower performance data. The address
for the sample file is given on address bar, but file doesn't exist there.
Can anybody tell me from where I can have access to the sample .DAT file? If
any body have the file, then please can you send me that file?

I am working with Trnsys15, but the same component is also there in
Trnsys16.

With regards,

--
Ankur Khandelwal,