[TRNSYS-users] tess MODELS

Leen Peeters leen.peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 16 06:37:14 PST 2009

Dear,

could anyone tell us why the TESS type 557 does refer to an executable (Type557.exe)?
The main issue is that we would like to change the value of a paramater in that type. Therefore, we copied the code (Type 557.for), changed the value, compiled the type (which is then called Type557a.for) and rebuilt the code.
The question is thus whether we need to do something with the type557.exe as well. We could also copy that (call it type557a.exe) and refer to that in its icon in studio (.tmf copied from the one of type557). But as we do not have any idea what the .exe does, we do not know whether this would lead to the correct result.

thanks already for any help!

kind regards,

Leen and Clara