[TRNSYS-users] block heat and power plant

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Thu Jan 15 08:25:30 PST 2009

Christian,

BHKW is better known as CHP (combined heat and power) or cogeneration (or just 'cogen') auf Englisch. The folks at TESS have some types for various systems. They're on this email list and will probably be along shortly with the exact type names for you. What kind of system are you trying to model, specifically?

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth
Transsolar Climate Engineering
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in buildings.
145 Hudson Street
Suite 402
New York, NY 10013
Office: 212-219-2255