[TRNSYS-users] type 55

Diego Alejandro Arias daarias at uwalumni.com
Tue Jan 13 08:02:46 PST 2009

Dear Ana,

If you just want to do statistic analysis on the values contained in
hourly data files (e.g., *.tm2, *.epw or just any comma separated
value files), I would recommend using Dview.  It is a free software
for post-processing hourly data files. It displays hourly, daily and
monthly values, which you can then export as text.
http://www.mistaya.ca/products/dview.htm

Regards,

Diego

.