[TRNSYS-users] Help Needed with TRNSYS modeling

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Feb 6 11:56:43 PST 2009

<Upon running the simulation, i encounter an error msg:
TRNSYS Message 103: The TRNSYS type checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type.
Reported information: An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the
model. The model has reported that Parameter 31 is the problem - but this
may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.>

If I were to take a guess, I would guess that you probably set the 5
visible parameters for the Type 531 storage tank that are located in the
parameters tab but did not use the plug-in tool (magic wand icon on the
parameters tab) to completely set up the storage tank.  If you did use the
plug-in, then carefully go through each cycle of variables to make sure
you're not setting a node indicator beyond the maximum number of nodes
that you have specified.

jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC