[TRNSYS-users] Re : problem of convergence

Yujun TAO aleck1314 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 24 10:26:27 PST 2009

It's almost OK for my problem. Sorry for this inconvenient question.

I changed the tolerance convergence. I gave a higher value than 0.001.
But i want to know the exact meaning of this tolerance, for relative and absolute value. What's its influence's emergence for all the types and Trnbuild?
Can some one tell me?