[TRNSYS-users] Repeating reading weather files

Artemi Spanaki spanakiart at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:48:37 PST 2009

 Dear, TRNSYS users (Cramer Silkworth &Matt Duffy).

I have created a new component in FORTRAN that is used for passive cooling of building and it is applied on the roof. The problem that I face is the following:
Every 24 hours the kernel of the new component computes the heat flux of the day (Qday). The calculations for the same day has to be repeated (again from 0:00+dt to 24:00) until the relative deviation of the calculated Qday between two adjacent iterant calculations to be found less than 1%. How can I modify the kernel of my new component in order to read again for the same day the same climatic data (in order to calculate the new Qday until the relative deviation reaches 1%).

The component used for reading the weather file is type109-TMY2 and the form of weather file is *.tm2.

Thank you for your very helpful advice!

Best regards,

Artemi Spanaki