[TRNSYS-users] Simulation of solar cooling system with solar collectors mounted on external wall

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Tue Feb 17 00:08:19 PST 2009

Hello, Trnsys users.

I want to simulate a solar cooling system with the solar collectors mounted on
the external wall of a building.  I suppose that I add an active layer on the
external of the wall with an input equivalent heat transfer coefficient for the
solar collectors.  However, I don't konw how I can output that value from the
solar collector models (say Type71, Type73).  Can anyone advise how I can make
it?  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Research assistant
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong