[TRNSYS-users] Coupling MATLAB with TRNSYS

John Bisgrove jbisgrove at earthsensitive.com
Mon Feb 2 06:22:21 PST 2009

Calling a batch file that runs the Trnsys input file should be possible.

Try the following link to see if it's helpful.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeop
le.sc.fsu.edu%2F~burkardt%2Fm_src%2Fmatlab_os%2Fmatlab_os.html&ei=IAGHSYaTCY
GCtweO7M3ICQ&usg=AFQjCNHGyzx2CKRCBfU7nGgGXpfbR6S2vA&sig2=gRR5P1EZzPaJmDzvby_
zmA>
&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.sc.fsu.edu%2F~burkardt%2Fm_s
rc%2Fmatlab_os%2Fmatlab_os.html&ei=IAGHSYaTCYGCtweO7M3ICQ&usg=AFQjCNHGyzx2CK
RCBfU7nGgGXpfbR6S2vA&sig2=gRR5P1EZzPaJmDzvby_zmA

John Bisgrove

Earth Sensitive Solutions

7523 County House Road

Auburn, NY 13021