[TRNSYS-users] How do you delete an active layer in Type56

PAUL COALES coalespr at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 30 04:29:10 PST 2009

I've now recreated my building; replacing the active-floor with a non-active variant.

The Max. heat load calculation runs OK but the output could do with more explaination as this is not covered in 06-MultizoneBuilding.pdf.  Specifically:

1)  How do I interpret the simulation plot.  I've worked out that P-Z1, P-Z2 etc are the powers supplied to the zones despite the axis being labled "Temperature".  "Pges" appears to be the sum of the zones heat draw in kW although don't know what "ges" stands for.

2)  I've failed to find any max load summary in any of the generated files.  Plenty of numbers but no key.

3)  Why is the simulation set to a period of 744 hours ( 31 days )

In general, a bit more explanation in this area would be helpful.

Kind Regards
Paul