[TRNSYS-users] Type25e: FORMAT issue

PAUL COALES coalespr at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 16 09:52:27 PST 2009

I am trying to use Type25e to output 2 energy figures(kWhrs) and a seasonal efficiency(COP) figure to a file at the end of a simulation.  I understand that the format description follows Fortran syntax.

The report time, electical energy and heat energy are written to one line of the file, as expected.  The third figure is printed but on a new line.

Latest attempt at "Special card 2" is

(F10.5,F10.5,F10.5,)

I'm not a Fortran programmer ( I use 'C' )  Am I making a silly mistake or is there a bug in Type25e

Any ideas?

Paul