[TRNSYS-users] Type 16 error

卢素珍 lusuzhen163 at 163.com
Sun Dec 13 18:09:16 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

 ***** ERROR *****??????? TRNSYS ERROR # 172
?UNIT?? 8 TYPE? 16 RADIATION PROCESSOR
?TIME INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN WEATHER AND RADIATION PROCESSOR??????
?BE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DATA READER OR WEATHER DATA??????
?GENERATOR PRECEDES THIS UNIT OF TYPE 16 IN THE INPUT FILE.

My timestep is set to 1 hour. I use a simple project which only includes Type9c Type16i and Type65,it can run correctly. But when Type9c and Type16i  is in a project; it has comed the above error.
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Suzhen Lu