[TRNSYS-users] air conditioning system with ground cooling

CLAUDIA GARCIA BLASQUEZ cgarciablasquez at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:26:04 PST 2009

Dear Users:

I`m trying to model an air conditioning system using ground cooling, specific with heat pump.
In this systems there are 3 parts, the generation using a heat power, the second part is the acumulation system with tank, and finally the distribution system using 4 valves.

Now, I managed to model this system with TRNSYS, but I have a doubt, because I got the same results using different input values.

For example, when I try to compile this file, using the same values but inlet temperature other value (input 33 type 56) , I get the same results, but I think I should get other results.

I think one reason about this problem is that I haven´t found the best connection between the outlet fluid (type termost-retorno-2) and the (type 56 vivienda), because only the temperature is conected. I managed to conected using other way, for example 1 valve with 3 inputs (3 zones of the house: first floor, second floor and atic) and the outlet that is conected with (type 11g-2).

I attached 4 files, the squematic of the system air aconditioning, the TRNSYS file,  the trnbuild, the matlab file.

Please, any comment?
Thanks..