[TRNSYS-users] Real GSHP Heat Pump COP Data Please

Francois Badinier francois.badinier at icax.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 07:57:04 PST 2009

Paul

I have something which can help you (attached), but I am a bit suspicious
regarding the actual performance of these units (COP up to 10...)

But that is at least some material to work with if you have nothing else...

They are Waterfurnace data, I'd advise you to go on their website to find
out more. They are an American manufacturer, and therefore the data are in
the right format for TRNSYS.

Regards,

François Badinier

Development Engineer