[TRNSYS-users] Range check error

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:18:36 PST 2009

I think that problem only happens if you use Type 56 "With Standard Output
Files". In that mode Type 56 creates default output files and it looks like
that is where the range check error occurs after 5 years.
The mode that says "Without Standard Output Files" does not have that range
check error problem as far as I know. That component ("Type56b") can be used
for simulations longer than 5 years.
Hope this helps,

Michaël Kummert
Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal