[TRNSYS-users] Type8a: Setback temperature issue

Kent Beason kbeason at schlitterbahn.com
Mon Dec 7 10:56:33 PST 2009

Paul,

I recently had the same problem with Type8a.  Related to your #2 conditions below, set your "Heating set back temperature difference" to zero and see if the heating stage operates then.  My experience with 8a says it will work, but of course with a useless setback function.  I ended up throwing out Type 8a in my simulation and easily using Type 671 from the TESS library.

Kent Beason
Schlitterbahn Development Group
830-609-8904 m