[TRNSYS-users] internal calculation variable in .for

claire kazgandjian clairou_kaz at hotmail.fr
Fri Aug 28 01:56:16 PDT 2009

Hello users,
I am creating a new component for the first time.
In my calculations there are some internal variables which are not input/output or parameter.
In the .for, do I have to declare these variables before or can I put it directly in the calculation code?
If I have to declare it before, is it in "USER DECLARATIONS" after "PARAMETERS" ?
Thank you!

Claire