[TRNSYS-users] Biomass boiler, type 700

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sun Aug 30 03:34:42 PDT 2009

Good afternoon everyone.

I would like to model a biomass boiler heating system.

For the biomass boiler, I use type 700. It seems to work well. But then I
have some trouble to restore the heat gained by the flowstream to the
different rooms of my type 56 building.

At the moment, as hot water radiator, I use type 92. I link the "removed
energy rate" of type 92 to radiative and convective gain for each thermal
zone of my building. But I am not sure of my choice.

I am also not sure of the type 700 flowrate input. At the moment I have
fixed a constant value...

Any advice available?

Thank you.