[TRNSYS-users] RANGE CHECK ERROR

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 25 11:23:39 PDT 2009

Dear Arnaud,

>From David Bradley and also the email I sent to the TRNSYS Users List 11
days ago...
(https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2007/002445.html)

"There are two things you can try. The first thing to try is to set
the "debug mode" (field 9 in the Studio's simulation control cards
window) to TRUE. This will check whether any of your component's
outputs are being set to NaN (not a number) and whether your
component is overwriting the outputs of another component. If that
doesn't lead you to the solution then you should run your simulation
through the Fortran debugger and step one line at a time through the
code, watching that values of the variables as they change. It should
be quite apparent where the problem is coming from.
Kind regards,
  David"

I hope this helps.

Best regards,